Are you looking for something light-hearted, flexible working hours or part-time work in a relaxed atmosphere?
We are looking for you!
- You are responsible for the reception of the guests
- You are responsible for the check-in and check-out of the guests
- You are the direct contact person for all guest concerns
- You will also be responsible for correspondence
- You will help with the breakfast service
We are looking for a team player to cover shifts for team members' holidays.
- Ideally, you already have experience in the reception/reservation area
- You are familiar with online reservation systems
- You already have experience with property management systems (PMS)
- You have very good oral and written language skills in German and English, other languages are an advantage
- You have a well-groomed appearance and very good manners
- You are flexible and can work under pressure
You can expect a job in a professional and family environment, with opportunities for further training and other attractive employment conditions.
Are you interested? Then please apply by email with a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!